ZIP Dialer for BlackBerry users
ZIP Dialer for BlackBerry enables businesses to slash the long distance component of their cell bills by routing calls through the Internet instead of the carrier's network.
How it works
||1) When dialing a long distance number enter the number or select an existing contact from your directory
2) Select "ZIP Dialer Call" from the menu (see screenshot to the left)
3) The number is dialed and you are connected just like a regular call
Features and supported BlackBerry models
- Easy to install and use
- No need to change how you store your contacts
- Supports over the air provisioning with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server ®
- Supported BlackBerry models include: 71xx Series, 713x Series, 72xx Series, 75xx Series, 77xx Series, 81xx / Pearl Series, 82xx / Pearl Series, 83xx / Curve Series, 87xx Series, 88xx Series, 90xx / Bold Series.
- You pay a one-time software license fee and a flat monthly rate for a pool of long distance minutes that can be used by anyone in your company
- The one-time software license fee is $25 per phone (contact us for volume discounts)
- Pooled minute plans start at $40 per month (1000 minutes at 4¢ per minute)
- Pooled minutes enable you to make long distance calls to anywhere in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, France, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and China for the sample low rate.
Sample long distance rates
For all rates posted above additional charges may apply for calls to mobile phones or to traditional wireline phones in some local exchanges. Rates subject to change without notice and exclude applicable taxes.