ENABLING NEW AND EXISTING PROVIDERS INTO THE
IP VOICE MARKET
ZIPTEL has designed a comprehensive program to enable service providers of any size with a quick and profitable go-to-market strategy with minimal operational effort.
- Our platform has been specifically engineered as either a stand-alone entity, or to use within your existing environment to encompass fraud engine capabilities, an expansive aggregate footprint, least cost routing, and ubiquitous PBX/Phone interoperability.
- Core competencies that have helped existing providers across Canada fill engineering and operational deficiencies, while providing as much or as little help needed to preserve existing investments where possible.
- Virtual Product Manager – A function that enables providers with go-to-market product lifecycle material on both SIP Trunking and Hosted IP PBX. Resources include product definitions/cataloguing and process training to simplify order to billing integration, pricing strategies, training materials for sales and marketing, and input to marketing communications.
- Technical support as an extension of your team, including specialized tier-3 professional engineers trained and experienced in Information Technology, voice/data evolution, and infrastructure optimization.
- An extensive lab environment with diagnostic and development tools allowing for comprehensive re-creation and analytics for complex testing and resolutions.
- A development team focused on continuous vendor evaluation and interoperability with an emphasis on integration into end client’s existing environments.
- Owned infrastructure across Canada interconnected with a redundant private network for ease of network-to-network interconnects (NNI’s) for greater control, security, and quality of service.
- A full turnkey model enabling immediacy to market and revenue generation.
- An ingredient based offering to fill gaps where required resulting in as much or as little as needed while preserving existing investments where possible.
- Consistency and profitability in deploying a complimentary standard SIP service to the Canadian market.
- If the desire is to build in-house, the ZIPTEL platform offers an immediate short term stop gap to effectively address large scale opportunities within the Canadian market with a definitive repatriation plan set out at the onset.
- A means of account protection to prevent competitors a thin wedge foothold into existing key accounts.
- In country voice engineering support structure as an extension of your team and for immediate local support.