An Enabling Service Ecosystem
A proven engineering approach along with an ongoing operational support structure that enables service providers to effectively launch or operationally refine revenue generating IP voice services (SIP Trunking/HPBX/UC&C) within their markets.
With extensive experience assisting clients through migration away from legacy voice platforms, our services include the ability to ease deployment transition through the use of ATA and IAD devices to support TDM conversion.
- Market ready service environments along with product lifecycle materials.
- Engineering and Operational orchestration and support.
- Existing investment preservation.
- GAP filling as an extension of your team.
- Instant footprint expansion across Canada.
- Expanded ability to ubiquitously interoperate with over 50 IP PBX along with 200+ Phones sets.
- Extended technical resources and materials to allow for broader market coverage.
- Strict standards compliance along with a best-in-breed ecosystem.
- Fully distributed underlying cluster based environment.
- Advanced ACD, IMS Integration, Call Centre Support (VCC).
- Accessed by a single user interface that allows for a single point of provisioning, support, and extendable (parent/child) architecture to enable end customer portals.