ZIPTEL has engineered and operationally processed an ingredient-based ecosystem that has been designed to facilitate the launch and support of IP communications within the partner’s environments as part of their revenue generating service portfolio.
Utilizing our virtual product manager methodology, our engagements are program managed to ensure accountability and integrity of our approach and your operational readiness.
- Interoperable and certified with IP PBXs from over a dozen OEMs.
- Capable of legacy conversion for most endpoints.
- Enables disparate systems and applications to interoperate in
a standard method.
- Operates independent of the underlying transport layer.
Unified Communications & Collaboration
- IP Voice – Hosted PBX
- An enhanced portfolio of voice services that provides a full range of voice services over SIP infrastructure.
- Enhanced UC&C
- Feature rich enterprise class portfolio of services that add presence and location services, video telephony, instant messaging, and collaboration features such as web enabled audio/video conferencing and boardroom video conferencing.
Virtual Contact Center
- Cloud Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Service.
- ZIPTEL’s Cloud IVR service is a pre-routing engine with customized scripts to support automated attendant, announcement, and call steering applications. The Cloud IVR service includes extensive administrator and reporting features.
- Virtual Automated Call Distribution (ACD) Routing.
- Combined with ZIPTEL’s Cloud IVR service, Virtual ACD Routing adds skills based routing supporting both custom and out-of-the box queuing and routing scripts. The role based user interface supports custom agent and supervisor feature customization and reporting.
- ZIPTEL Toll Services include traditional domestic and international long distance service in addition to Toll Free and Calling Card offerings.