More Than Just A Telephony Application Server (TAS)
A strict adherence to standards along with best-in-breed approach has positioned ZIPTEL as a benchmark for the vendor communities. An extensive lab environment allows for rigid interoperability testing along with complex issue resolution.
- Our platform provides Least Cost Routing (LCR), Fraud Detection, Integration API’s, Class 4/5 Switch, CDR Engine, a Web Portal and more.
- Accessed by a single user interface that allows for single point of provisioning, support, and extendable (parent/child) architecture to enable end customer access for a self-serve environment (fully white labelled).
- Virtualized Cloud Based solution that supports UC, IP PBX, Hosted IP PBX, SIP Trunking, Web Portal, IP Video Conferencing, WEBRTC, IPTV, Messaging, etc.
- Strict standard adherence allowing for compatibility with any User Agent (UA) devices, IPPBXs and SBCs. Compatible with over 50 IP PBXs and 200+ IP Phone/Softphones. ZIPTEL technology is SIP vendor agnostic with the ability to make discrete technologies interoperate (ie. Lync video call to Cisco).
ITSP One Delivers Flexibility by Design and Industrialization by Control
- Ubiquitous access
- Any IP enabled delivery method
- Common Denominator between discrete platforms and products
- Messaging interoperability and federation – Jabra/XMPP
- Video interoperability (H.264 SVC/ RTV, H.26X)
- Unified extension schemas (SIP Trunk ￩ ￫ HPBX)
- Full standards based and compliant (RFC, 3GPP, SIP Connect)
- Unrivaled compatibility
Call Centre Support
Cloud based ACD for queueing requirements supporting both local and remote agents.
Virtual Call Centre (VCC) Platform in market using Interactive Intelligence technology.
Can be integrated into MMTEL IMS and uses IMS certified Metaswitch hardware. Standard 30 to 60 minor revision release cycles ensure the problems get fixed before the customer erosion can take place. Underpinned by a 6 – 12 month major release cycle helps keep ZIPTEL on the cutting edge of a fast moving market place.