EASE OF INTEGRATION AND INTRODUCTION TIME TO MARKET
We understand the pain points associated with the development and management of new service introductions. The disruption in allocating valuable resources and capital expenditures while ensuring that service / technology relevant expertise exists in-house to be able to effectively launch an operational ready, predictable and profitable service offering.
An incremental growth oriented model that has our partners pay for what is sold. In essence, we don’t make money until you do. Various levels of partnerships and implementations are available depending on in-house capabilities and level of technical involvement.
The ZIPTEL difference
We have developed an on-boarding program that addresses the above issues and compliments the integration of our platform into network environments of varying sizes and complexities.
An encompassing process with operational ready materials and components:
- Project/Program Management.
- Fully white label Parent/Child architected single sign in, provisioning, and end-user interface.
- Product marketing material for ease of service introduction through-out the functional stake holders within your organization.
- Training – Sales/Marketing and back end technical platform.
- Product Development/Management materials – Product Service Descriptions, positioning, product training, pricing (market consumption models) product cataloguing etc.
- Sales – End client pre-qualification, end client presentations, sales training etc.
- Provisioning and support services.
- Network Engineering recommendations for voice traffic quality of service.
- Tier-3 network and platform 24/7 support (an extension of your technical team).
Onboarding: Service Platform Engagement & Implementation
A methodical and collaborative project based on-boarding process that ensures a seamless integration into your environment regardless of size or complexities.
Order to Billing
Integrated into various telecom Order to Billing processes and systems that allow for rapid entry into market space while utilizing investments into legacy systems and process.
Customer Turn Up and Operations Support
Provide end user installation, provisioning and support with Operations, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning (OAM&P) Agreement. Ability to handle last mile turn-up and interoperability with any and all IP PBXs customers have installed.
Coverage, porting, provisioning, turn up, and Inter-op phone deployment.
Provides Network Operations as a service, tier-2&3 technical support, and SIP/UC training as required.